in need of money

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Alright i need some help with money issues for drivers training. I need to get $100 bucks for a deposit and then when i take segment 1 on jan 31 i will need the rest. Anyway...i need ideas on how to get money that kid like me can get. I am gonna try and sell my other computer for atleast $50 bucks or w/e i can get out of it. I am gonna get on it later and get all the specs and see what u all think i could get out of it. I am sorry if this thread is stupid but i seriously need the money for drivers ed. My dumbass dad was acting like he would pay and then today i called to get the money and he doesnt have the money right now. Its funny how he has money for all his hunting crap but not for me. I would ramble on right now but i know better so i will right it in my live journal. Anyway...does anybody have any ideas? MY computer repair idea hasnt worked yet but i only have 2 flyers out right now and i forgot to put tabs so people can rip off my phone number.

Ask around if any friends, family or neighbors need any odd jobs done. You know, cleaning out the garage, raking leaves, painting or whatever. You might only make $10 to $20 (maybe more depending on the job) a pop but add it up over a week or so and you may have what you need.

Go door to door in your immediate neighborhood and tell them, hey listen, if you need any work done around the house like raking leaves, plowing snow, help with moving stuff, or if you need any help with computer problems, to give you a call.

Seeing how you drive karts maybe you should not be driving a car.....

I would ask my mom but we are having money problems right now and my dad is a bitch and says he doesnt have the money but yet he goes and buys stuff for hunting. I was planning on getting a job when i get my license but yeah. I am gonna try and save money from pop cans and ask people for money. I also gotta go put more flyers up and add tabs so people can rip them off if they need my number for fixing there computer.

I am sorry if i aint typing right and all but i have had a ****ty ass couple of weeks and yeah this isnt helping. Thanks for the help...right now i am gonna install xp on my other computer and then get the specs to post to see how much i should sell it for.

Seeing how you drive karts maybe you should not be driving a car.....
hahahahhaha

my best advice is sell ****. anything find out what you have. and see if you can sell it to friends.

yeah thats what i plan on doing sraycoz. I am in the process of getting the other pc ready to sell and then i am gonna see if i can sell my xbox mod chip. I dont have much to sell since i dont have much.

Its winter time here...to buy rabbits i need money and my gf isnt worth much :p.

Alright i got the specs of my other pc

Windows xp w/ sp2
1ghz Amd Athlon
Asustek A7s-le
Polaroid cd burner
dvd rom
Maxtor 10gb hard drive
376MB of ram
sb live 5.1
Realtex NIC
Compaq Keyboard
Onboard Graphics

edit: i know this wont be worth alot but i wanna try and get as much as i can.

should be able to get 50-75 for that.

can i point out the fact that. if your having problems with money oncew you learn to drive.. it just costs more man.

gas, insurance, car...

well...the thing is my dad hasnt paid child support since july and my mom took him to court and they havent set a date or anything for them to settle cause the court is ****ing stupid. Anyway i guess they are gonna get all that he hasnt paid once everything is done which is gonna be close to $3000 and my mom said she is gonna put that in the bank for my truck or car when i can drive. I could tell u whats all has happend with money issues but it would take about 30 min to write up.

about the computer the bios seems to reset itself once the pc is off. I tried a different battery but it still does it. Anybody know the problem? I am downloading motherboard drivers and updates for it. It was from a sony vaio and i had to look on sony's site for updates.

TittleBitties said:
I would ask my mom but we are having money problems right now and my dad is a bitch and says he doesnt have the money but yet he goes and buys stuff for hunting. I was planning on getting a job when i get my license but yeah. I am gonna try and save money from pop cans and ask people for money. I also gotta go put more flyers up and add tabs so people can rip them off if they need my number for fixing there computer.

I am sorry if i aint typing right and all but i have had a ****ty ass couple of weeks and yeah this isnt helping. Thanks for the help...right now i am gonna install xp on my other computer and then get the specs to post to see how much i should sell it for.
Dont just put flyers up, the best way is to go door to door and let them know you're looking for work. Tell them that its tough right now, growing up with support from only one parent. Tell them you want to use the money to go towards getting a license/car so you can get a real job and help pay the bills. :) People will admire that you're willing to work hard to help out.

If you sell that system setup in the paper, you can get $100-$150.
I can get $100 right now for what I have which is a Duron 750, Radeon 7000, 192Mb RAM, Plextor 8x4x32, etc etc.
Just gotta sell it to someone who doesnt know what's going on. And for $125, they'll be happy, and you'll be happy. If you know someone with a crappy system, offer it to him, and you might even be able to take their old computer, scavenge the parts inside, and maybe even sell them on Ebay for some more cash...
What about a TV, do you have a TV? I'm selling my 27 inch tv to buy computer parts. Hey, it's a damned TV, they're a dime a dozen.

You could always try babysitting for some of your relatives and their friends who have young children. You could earn 4-5 dollars an hour that way.

kidneys? liver ? although don't put it on ebay, they pull it down :mad: hell go to the hospital and volunteer as a skin graft, remember it grows back. :D

you can donate blood just look for it in the news paper. also some companies can giveyou money for trying out their drugs , my friend in college gets paid 400 a week for doing this. also you can go on ebay and just sell old things around the house and get pretty good deals. thats what i did until i got my job of course

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back