In Memorium!!!

K

Kirrie2001

A moment to reflect

What with all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which almost went un-noticed last week.

Larry La Prise, the man who wrote "The Hokey Kokey" died peacefully at age 93.

The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin.

They put his left leg in... and then the trouble started.

Originally posted by Kirrie2001
A moment to reflect

What with all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which almost went un-noticed last week.

Larry La Prise, the man who wrote "The Hokey Kokey" died peacefully at age 93.

The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin.

They put his left leg in... and then the trouble started.

Whats sad is you cant even spell the name of the song correctly... It is called "The Hokey Pokey"

Be quiet with your spelling corrections! :)

Mr. Iknowhowtospellandyoudon't.

I swear, I catch you on a typo, I'm going to forever bug you about it :p

hey all I am saying if there is a Memorium happening for a guy and his hit song, one should at least have the correct title of the tune. Show some respect Nick M... ow your head in a moment of silence, now put your left foot in, now put your left foot out... you know the rest.
:D

I'm trying to put my foot in my head...it's not working. hole too small.

try your a$$ ... line forms to the left to help Nick acheive this goal... muhahahaha

I got news for you PseudoKiller. Its called the Hokey Cokey in the UK, and has been for 70 yrs. :p ..............Now where were we?

You shake it all about. :D

I got news for you PseudoKiller. Its called the Hokey Cokey in the UK, and has been for 70 yrs. :p ..............Now where were we?

Muwhahah! Pseudokiller got screwed! :p :p :p Good job Kirrie! :) :happy:

My pleasure Nick, and as they say in the Goon show, and there`s more where that came from. Nyangggggg! ;)

Don't worry PseudoKiller, it's Hokey Pokey in Australia

Interesting... well guess what the NTFS is now hosted in the USA and the owner is and Aussie. So we go by Hokey Pokey... and Nick M you are a trader and need to be punished. muhahahahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back