In game voice chat

M

Mr Dead

Can anyone recommend a good in game voice chat prog. Ive tried msm messenger but only allows 2 people to chat and ive tried roger wilco but didnt like it.

No it's not the only one avalible, team speak is avalible and it's better.

as long as you configure it correctly, roger wilco rocks! and it's free!

Originally posted by Mr Dead
Can anyone recommend a good in game voice chat prog. Ive tried msm messenger but only allows 2 people to chat and ive tried roger wilco but didnt like it.

youll find that msn lets u have loads of ppl in a chat, i had 5 ppl

my clan uses Gamevoice.. it's not the best but usually works pretty good..

i googlized it and came up with these...

roger wilco, teamspeak, teamsound, game voice, battlecomm

all are good. it's up to u! :)

Originally posted by RobbieSan
my clan uses Gamevoice.. it's not the best but usually works pretty good..

the sidewinder gamevoice setup from microsoft is pretty decent... is a good set of headphones and is good to setup for voice comms online... :)

my clan send letters to each other...the trick is that we put twice as many stamps on the envelopes so they get delivered faster ;)

oh, and use very thin paper, its lighter and means the postman can move faster while carrying it.

I love the headset that comes with Game Voice. The most comfortable headset i've ever had.
Too bad i broke them.. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back