In Da Pub

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
rofl, has anyone listened to this song? It's hilarious. :D

The Brit parody of "In Da Club?"
I had put a webpage up with a streaming version of the song and the lyrics up, just for my friends to see. Removed it a while ago.

Hilarious one. :D

Yes, that's it.

Go Go........Go On Love Its My Birthday!
You Look Tarty Love Its My Birthday!
i'll buy you a barcardi love its my birthday!
and you know im having a laugh its not my birthday!

[Chorus x2]
you can find me in the pub with a pint of bud
look love i've got a fiver if you let me see your jugs
im in to playing to darts, i aint in to growing shrubs
so come fill up my mug before my fag gets stubbed

when i pull up out front you see my vauxhall nova
when i hit the bar its ten pints before im over
i came to watch the game cause im a blackburn rover
and im munching M&Ms while im downing smirnova
but only nothings changed cash down bottoms up
and i got a papercut from rolling my rizla up
if you watch how i move you'll mistake me for a geezer or gimp
cause i fell down the stairs and now walk with a limp
in the back bits of Watford they say fifty you hot
they like me i want them to love me like lesbian hot
but go in to Hemel-Hempsted they'll tell you im crazy
cause i once got drunk and humped the statue of a lady
but im fully focused nowwww
tea and coffee on my mind
got a part time job in the daily grind
and this girls yeah
she loves my hair
she likes my car
her friend is fit but she's as ugly tooo riiiigggggghhhhhtttttt

[Chorus x2]

my girlfriends mum give me the cash
that bought me all my fancy stuff
my couch, my fridge, my plates, my waste
look mate im tied down but i aint changing
and you should love it way more than i hate it
your like my dad fashion sense is outdated
im that bloke by the bar when im on my round
your that weird guy who never leaves or makes a sound
when the beats start pumping i get my macerana on
my mates drag me to the chair before the end of the song
if the roofs on fire someone dial 999
and you wanna get frank love
it isnt a crime
i'll tell you what i tell every girl
your fit
nice hair
if you dont wanna rush it here's another red square
or i can tell my mates to be round the back with a kronenberg
they'll know where we've ****ing been [YEAH! Laughs]

[Chorus x2]

dont act like you dont know where i been either mum!
in the pub all the time mum
its about to pop off mum
burn unit

"my girlfriends mum give me the cash
that bought me all my fancy stuff
my couch, my fridge, my plates, my waste
look mate im tied down but i aint changing"

That's my favorite verse :D

Yah, I have that as well, but it's not as good as In Da Pub.

Well, most of the new stuff - all this 'bling bling' era stuff is crap. I listen to new rap/hip hip because I like the a good beat to nod my head to - lyrics in are horrible though. All they talk about are fancy cars, big houses, and the fact that they hump a lot of women :confused: Old school rap/hip hop is awesome though.

/rant
I thought it was just my perception for a while, but rap IS getting really stupid. For example: "Air Force Ones" (IT'S ABOUT SHOES ffs!), "Right Thurr" (GYAAAH! They butchered the English language horribly). Actually, Air Force Ones included, practically anything by Nelly qualifies as silly. I'm tired of hearing his nearly-in-tears whiny voice to go with his awful lyrics puked up by my radio station.
/end rant

Now that I've got that off my chest, "In Da Pub" is the best thing I've heard in a long while :D

Originally posted by o_87
Well, most of the new stuff - all this 'bling bling' era stuff is crap. I listen to new rap/hip hip because I like the a good beat to nod my head to - lyrics in are horrible though. All they talk about are fancy cars, big houses, and the fact that they hump a lot of women :confused: Old school rap/hip hop is awesome though.

Haha, exactly why I hate it. The lyrics are pathetic...and every rap is on those same subjects you mentioned.
BTW, what qualifies as old school rap. I'm curious to hear what it's like. :p

LOL @ HandyBuddy's rant. I love your comments. :D

Old school is basically rap/hip hop from the 80s, before it went "mainstream".

Some albums that are my favorites:

2Pac - Me Against The World
2Pac - Better Dayz
Nas - Stillmatic (okay, this one isn't very old school but it is a strong album :p)
Guru - Jazzmatazz Vol. 3
DJ Quik - Rhythm-al-ism
DJ Shadow - Endtroducing
Wu Tang - 36 Chambers

I know, I know. 2pac is a crazy one. One album he is talking about stopping violence and in another one he is talking about shooting someone. But the two albums I've mentioned are classic.

However, all that I've mentioned is REAL rap/hip hop, none of the BS that goes on these days. You should also look for other albums by these artists if you like them, as the list is just off the top of my head. It should get you started though.

edit: I especially HATE Nelly. I ****ing hate Nelly. For example, look at the Bad Boys II album. Just had to get that off of my chest :p

Originally posted by o_87

Well, I don't mind the artists who talk about fancy cars mansions and uncomplicated sex ...... after all, they are minted and that is probably all they know these days .....

My beef is with the 16 year old wannabes that listen to it, walking round in their baggy tracksuits, swaggering around like they've got a gammy leg, baseball cap dragged over their greasy heads, displaying round their neck that chunky 9 carat gold chain their mum bought for them from Argos, kidding themselves that the rest of the world sees them as proper gangstas rather than the spotty pathetic children they are ......

Well ..... tell ya what, how about getting 20 of them together and get them to 'sing' to s***e r'n'b that was written by a Year 10 student for their GCSE music project, and create the embarrasing atmosphere of a school concert where after the trombone recitals and pathetic dance numbers they put this crap on last to show the music teacher is indeed 'down with the kids' .....

Tell ya what ...... why not stick them on Top of the Pops and call then Blazing Squad!!!

I F*****G HATE BLAZING SQUAD!!!!

'See you at the crossroads' ..... not if i see u first mate .......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back