Improve forum !

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
I want to post a new ideea about improving the forum aspect :
1) at every sheet should be an icon such as : Internet & ... = the Internet Explorer icon , Hardware = a motherboard or something else and so on . . .
2) at every sheet should be an admin ( on right listed as a table or.. ) wich will delete all the posts that are boring and so on . . .

Hope this will become true .. any suggestions ?

and the updated forum pages at the top of the main page are great, but can you have the user icons up there as well, so i can see right from the start page if anyone has replyed to posts i've made(personal type thing)

at every sheet should be an icon such as : Internet & ... = the Internet Explorer icon , Hardware = a motherboard or something else and so on . . .

Interesting idea, I will think about how it could be integrated then perhaps suggest it to waddy. Make the forums look funky.

at every sheet should be an admin ( on right listed as a table or.. ) wich will delete all the posts that are boring and so on . . .

There a quite a few moderators per forum and it would mean anyone without a widescreen monitor would suffer as well as those folks running at 800x600. We hate side scrolling. But... you can view the forum moderators at the top of each secion or we got a rundown here: http://www.xp-erience.org/forum/showgroups.php?s=

the updated forum pages at the top of the main page are great, but can you have the user icons up there as well, so i can see right from the start page if anyone has replyed to posts i've made(personal type thing)

Once again this is all down to horizontal scrolling may be able to integrate something in a few weeks such as a mouse-overdescription, but...

Hope this will become true .. any suggestions ?

waddy is very limited on his time, hence having four newsposters now. He does finish his course and have more freetime soon, so the forum may be customised there as well as perhaps a few more cosmetic fixes... we will have to wait and see ;)

Originally posted by Cosmin

2) at every sheet should be an admin wich will delete all the posts that are boring and so on . . .

Who is to decide this, Cosmin? I have seen some of your posts.

Re: Re: Improve forum !

Originally posted by xsivforce
Who is to decide this, Cosmin? I have seen some of your posts.
LMAO touche X

erm

another jam from the miracle maker, wizard of the word, mc punkinator.

LOL punkinator

When i finish exams I will be working some more on things, at the moment i am very busy

hmmm

interresting idea.. but what about loading times with all those neat icons.. i mean if the site is hammered with 500-600 users... 56Kbps users.. will scratch their heads.. its exactly the same when posting gifs images @ the front page... 2 many the site will be slower..

LightWave

Re: hmmm

Originally posted by LightWave
interresting idea.. but what about loading times with all those neat icons.. i mean if the site is hammered with 500-600 users... 56Kbps users.. will scratch their heads.. its exactly the same when posting gifs images @ the front page... 2 many the site will be slower..

Sure I Can whip up soem cool icons that will be optimised @ less than 10k, not really an issue, is just a matter of what and also how it will look after waddy gets some more time...

i mean the user cp, register, calender, members and such bars at the top of the screen(below the crucial ad) but have them at the start page(xp-erience.org) other then that, theres not much else thats worth changing, maybe a link to previous news updates like for daily or monthly...

Another one

And another suggestion for this site :
At those excellent news should exist a box with a number of users that accessed that ( so far .. ) information . In this way we can decide if that information was with success inserted ! Excellent ideea , hm ? :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back