Importing Messages from Netscape Mail 7.2 ???

percy

OSNN Senior Addict
Hi. I am trying to import my messages from Netscape 7.2 Mail? How do I do this? I had tried importing it from Outlook, XP Pro OS, using Netscape Navigator and Netscape V2 or V3 and browsed to the Netscape mail folder but it can find it. I tried all subfolders but still can't see it. What else can I do? thanks.

Your post is confusing me.

What program are the messages in now and what different program do you want to move them into?

Hmm, I couldn't figure that out either. If you want to switch from Netscape Mail to Outlook, take a look at my post in this thread: http://www.osnn.net/forum/showthread.php?t=52629

I'm pretty sure Netscape Mail uses the mbox format to store messages too. If that's the case, it should work. I used that method when moving over all my mail from Thunderbird to Outlook 2003 last year.

Netryder, i will look at your post. it is what i am really trying to do. convert my thunderbird to netscape to outlook .. thanks.

the mozilla link is empty and the extension files that i found under profile in thunderbird are all *.msf .. what else can i use? thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back