Important Notice: Intel Pentium 4 Retail

Originally posted by Pythro
Yea I heard they designed it for pc2100 ram and were having trouble getting it to work with faster ram.

That's actually quite amusing. A fast cpu that won't work with fast ram.

amd 2800+ only 10% slower than p4 3.06ghz and it costs half the price. y would you even bother with the p4?

btw, HT does jack all when your at full CPU load anyway

Originally posted by SnookBooger
Wait for Hammer to destroy it... for half the price

Wait...? By then Prescott will destroy Hammer. Rock, Paper, Snippers anyone...?:D

As I recall, Chipzilla is having a hard time with the .09 micron process, pushing the Prescott back a bit further than expected. Ahh heck, who cares anymore? We're all relying on the next best thing, let's focus on what's here today. Why don't we wait for the k-9 to come out, or Tejas? Geez...

mine made a quiet pop sound... but i felt it pop into place.

cant believe intel could allow their own HSFs to have such a little thing that could be fixed in its design!

I'm still not 100% sure where to squeeze. I did where the picture said and nothing happened.

Originally posted by skarplug
I'm still not 100% sure where to squeeze. I did where the picture said and nothing happened.
So did I. No popping. I guess we got working units? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back