IMPORTANT!! Free, endless energy!!!

M

mavis

Hey guys, I found this at HardOCP just now and thought you all should see it, because if it is true, it will COMPLETELY change the world!! I'm posting it here and a couple of other forums, so I apologize if you guys see it again, elsewhere! :)

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/meg.htm

http://www.rense.com/general21/free.htm

Free energy!! Literally, FREE energy!! These guys have released enough information about the device to prevent it from being "erased" by oil companies, governments, etc ... The cool thing is, they have obtained a patent for it - as the article I linked to above points out, patents are generally NOT issued for products which do not work, lol ...

Anyway, IF this thing is legit, I think it's important that as many people as possible know about it, and have copies of the specifications ... Here is a link to the patent .pdf (with diagrams, schematics, etc).

Call me paranoid, but I'd hate for somebody with a motive (maybe a motive of billions and billions of dollars in revenue, ie the oil companies) to somehow squash this thing before it becomes a reality...

:D

So, what do you guys think???

mavis

Originally posted by catch23
Not gonna happen.

Thank you for the stock criticism. The depth of your analysis is thought provoking as usual.

:rolleyes:

I suppose you might grace us with an actual explanation as to why you think the device doesn't exist/won't be made? I imagine there must be a reason you feel the way you do, and in the spirit of actually discussing the topic, it might be beneficial if you could maybe elaborate a bit ... ?

mavis

Short analysis
It's just that the energy is conserved in the fourth dimension, time, and not our 3-space world.
Yeah, right. Bullsh*t if you ask me. Stored in time? Well we want to extract it along the 4th dimension (time) as well, right? Not get all the energy out at one instant. "Never runs out" it says everywhere.
This ocean of energy which permeates everything is sometimes called the "zero point" energy, since it remains there even at absolute zero temperature.
Only heat energy determine the temperatures. All the other energies (motion, positional and so on) exist regardless of temperature.
They should be in production about a year from now. Facilities for manufacturing the device are being set up in an unnamed "friendly nation."
No. The step from theroretical science to acctual production is never ever as short as a year. This theory is supposed to have come out March 2002. Calculation energies and building a device to harness the energy are two completely different things.
Bearden says that the problem with all the electrical circuits we have is that they are two-wire circuits, a loop by which half the energy goes back to destroy the dipole. In the MEG that closed loop is never made. So the dipole is not being destroyed.
If there is no closed loop, there is no electrical current. Period.

The pictures of this fantastic device are of a slightly modified transformer. The detailed drawings have measurements. However, these measurements are not at all important in constructing an electrical device such as this (even if it's not a transformer). The important figures however aren't there at all.

Sure it looks good if you don't know how these things work (what doesn't?). I don't say that I'm an expert on this (I studied electro magnetism however) but I know enough to say that this is NOT TURE. Or at the very least not believeable.

Sorry dudes, the perpetual motion machine is still a dream.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back