Implanted Chip : Can track you !

W

WAM

Implanted Chip : Can track you !

If you've ever seen "the island of Dr Moureau" (or read it even), you'll know you can do a lot more than just track somebody with an implanted chip..........zzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaappp!!!!!!!!

....ouch that hurt.

Welcome back big brother !

Doesn't the Bible say something about you will be given anumber. I'm not a very religious person, but it seems like I remember something about that when I was a kid. AND BIG BROTHER IS GETTIG BIGGER!!!!!!

I'm not so worried about big brother...I'm more afraid of the hundreds of little brothers out there running around trying to collect as much demographic data as they can about me so as they can fire off their stupid, targeted ads at me 24/7. Spammers ought to have their own special circle in hell, if they don't already...

oldmusicman:
I believe that number is called the Mark of the Beast or something like that. If you've ever heard the Boogiemonsters they have a tight song about that.

It's amazing how movies have influenced the minds of people. Demolition Man and Total Recall show what MIGHT happen in the future, with all of that GPS and number coding crap. There must be some bored-ass folks in this world. They should worry about themselves and not what you or I do.

Let he who hath understanding recon the number of the beast. For it is a human number. It's number is six hundred three score and six.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back