Imma bit nutz!

ming

OSNN Advanced
erm.. shhhh ;)

I blimmin woke up at 10.35am, rushed to get ready for work - even skipped breakie coz I start work at 11 today. Rushed out the house and walked over to the store which is about 5mins away. "Why's the store closed" I thought to myself so I looked at my watch... 9.50am! F%$K!! :eek:

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
I once woke hubby up for work thinking it was 8am,he was dressed and ready for the off when he realised it was only 6am..oops :D
He's never let me forget either :rolleyes: :p

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
i woke up once thinking it was time for school and i walked to the bus stop and after like 5 min someone came out and asked why i was there. I was like for school. The lady was like well its saturday. I felt so stupid and from time to time someone says somethin about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel