Imma bit nutz!

ming

OSNN Advanced
erm.. shhhh ;)

I blimmin woke up at 10.35am, rushed to get ready for work - even skipped breakie coz I start work at 11 today. Rushed out the house and walked over to the store which is about 5mins away. "Why's the store closed" I thought to myself so I looked at my watch... 9.50am! F%$K!! :eek:

I once woke hubby up for work thinking it was 8am,he was dressed and ready for the off when he realised it was only 6am..oops :D
He's never let me forget either :rolleyes: :p

even worst when you get up for work, get ready and realise its your day off :(

i woke up once thinking it was time for school and i walked to the bus stop and after like 5 min someone came out and asked why i was there. I was like for school. The lady was like well its saturday. I felt so stupid and from time to time someone says somethin about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back