Images or Avatars...how to put it on?

E

EMDY

i want to know if there´s possible to put an image under my nick, so every time i post my nick and my image can be seen.......i´ve notticed some of the members have this.....:confused:

go to your user cp. edit profile file for the signature. As for the avatar go to your user cp again change options at the bottom of the list is avatar.

thanks......even i only found this Icon.....or Gif available....cause of the specifications needed to upload it.......where can i find more icons?????.....thanks again-----

I would do a google search for avatars, or make ur own.

and to insert an image as a signature?? just like you and many others??

i´ve done it....just have to adjust some settings to fit better......thanks guys

Hey EMDY u might want to try boospeed to host ur sig as msn don't like direct linking

oops my bad boomspeed.com a place to host ur sig

it worked.....you were right MSN didn´t allowed me to have a direct link............thanks again Chastity

Glad I was able to help you. One reason I know that MSN didn't allow that as I tried it

imagemagician.com is another good site for image hosting and requires less information

Good one Timuwine. Three megs with that one. Better than the 1mb from boomspeed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back