Im thinking of buying two of these monitors..

SAMSUNG 941BW Black 19" 4 ms (GTG) DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 500:1 - Retail

SCEPTRE X20WG-Naga Black 20.1" 5ms (GTG) DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 1000:1 Built in Speakers - Retail

Ok I need your opinions.. I want two 19 inch (min) monitors. I run Dual monitors now and want to keep running that set up.

These look good for what i want however in theory i also kinda wanted to be able to plug my 360 into what ever new monitor i was going to buy. and im pretty sure these wont support that.

Got any other opinions? Id rather not spend more than 500 for both monitors.

Last edited:
Well the Sceptre isn't bad (it's actually pretty good). We have one here at work, but it's the X9W Widescreen. It's exactly the same as the 20.1 and it works quite well. Now I have never used it in a gaming environment so I couldn't tell you how well it would respond it that situation.

the only Reason im going with the Sceptre Is that it is 209 after a 30 dollar mail in rebate and the Samsung is 199 after a mail in rebate.

10 bucks more seems to be worth it for 19inch to a 20.1 inch.

How ever i would also be losing 1ms of response time.. But i dont think that matter that much...

Any more input guys?

Id rather spend the extra 20 and buy from newegg.... Been doing business with them for a long time.

IM still toying with the idea of these.. I think its taking a bit of a risk on them as i have never heard of the brand...

Id rather spend the extra 20 and buy from newegg.... Been doing business with them for a long time.

IM still toying with the idea of these.. I think its taking a bit of a risk on them as i have never heard of the brand...
My advice.
Buy from TigerDirect, and save some money.
And, get the Sceptre.
They are better theoretically than the samsung in size obviously, and the response time isn't much higher.
IMO the quality is the same in all the products...
Except dell, i think Dell monitors are the best.

My advice.
Buy from TigerDirect, and save some money.
And, get the Sceptre.
They are better theoretically than the samsung in size obviously, and the response time isn't much higher.
IMO the quality is the same in all the products...
Except dell, i think Dell monitors are the best.

lol, apparently new egg just dropped them to 199 a monitor after rebates too. Im gona go ahead and pick them up.

Whose the chick?

And could I get that background?

Oh, and I almost forgot, her number?

lol that would be miss VenomXt but i will tell her your interested in taking my place. :)

lol that would be miss VenomXt but i will tell her your interested in taking my place. :)

Well with all the money you saved maybe you could, errrrrr, buy a new desk. :rolleyes: :nervous:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back