I'm Surprised (Should i be?)

Kush

High On Life!
hey guys i just put my new avatar, and changed my quote, and was surprised that no one said change it or remove it. Should i be surprised or is that normal as in no one cares about that hes cuban and the one who established gorilla warefare. i just kinda thought americans wouldnt like che. if im wrong plz inform me as i would like to know as much as i can about this topic, i really like this photo of him as everyone knows its one of the most famous photos ever taken, i got a backround for my laptop of the building with wire frames made to look like this pic, and a shirt, and many of my friends are gettin me more shirts as they know i like him, and my friend is drawing me the same pic as my avatar as an art project.

Your input is appriecated and btw i dont mean to piss anyone off or anything negitive

thanks for your undrestanding

Attachments

• Image(150).jpg
    Image(150).jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 115
I didnt notice it but it doesnt bother me none prob cause i dont know much about him. I almost bought the shirt on the left for school clothes but i forgot about it when i saw someone i knew.

Tees with Guevara on them are common in the US...it's cool to have one! Even if you don't know who he actually is... communist! revolutionary! Wow ! Good looking too.

:rolleyes:

yup i knew the shirts are all over the states, i heard all the pot heads wear them. haha, but im not like that i have to know what the picture means before buying it, just cuz it looks good

themafia_69 said:
..was surprised that no one said change it or remove it. ... i just kinda thought americans wouldnt like che ...
You would probably be lucky if 1/1000 kids in the US could identify him let alone know anything about him. In the US if it's not US we just don't care. :( After all "we are the world".

There is a new movie called the "motorcycle diaries" and it chronicles Che Guevaras road trip with a friend through Latin America. It is here that he develops his ideolgical bent. He was on a sabbatical from medical school at the time. Helped Castro in Cuba and founded the Shining Path in Peru. The Shining Path , I believe is still listed on the terrorist watch list by the U.S government. Iam not saying I agree with his ideology, a killer is still a killer no matter what robe they wear. hope this clears up some stuff...or you can always protect your Constitutional right to be STUPID :)

Gracie Lyons said:
Tees with Guevara on them are common in the US...it's cool to have one! Even if you don't know who he actually is... communist! revolutionary! Wow ! Good looking too.

:rolleyes:

I have a bright red one. Would be really cool if it wasn't bright red and is henceforce known as wash-day-ware.

Dunno why anyone would complain.I'd love the t shirt but couldn't find one in my size anywhere :eek:

lol, i also have a lenin shirt. yeah evil marge its a real cool shirt in my opinion, mine is kinda tight(not gay tight). so i could go clubbin in it. my friend got it in germany for me, btw u should be able to find it at any t-shirt print store

Xie said:
You would probably be lucky if 1/1000 kids in the US could identify him let alone know anything about him. In the US if it's not US we just don't care. :( After all "we are the world".
yeah you people think the Sun shines out of your ass's!

Won't be long the amount of pollution the USA produce. be like Olde Lundin tawn soon!

Lee said:
Won't be long the amount of pollution the USA produce. be like Olde Lundin tawn soon!
Yeah sadly though most of it poisons people across the big lake from us. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back