im practically an adult now

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
im practically independent now!! wahoo! geting my car and license soon. i should have my own income by da end of the month. i have my own visa buxx card... and i cook all by myself! how more independent could i be? (don't answer that question lol)

Well, you could.. :p

Congrats on getting a car (and license of course :p) :)

Congrats! Having a car is really a relief, especially if you drive long distances :D

i should get my own car :s

nah i'll use my parents :p

they pay tax insurace etc, i just pay for fuel :D

yay me too his cousin, ill be getting my car soon, and inshallah (hopefully) my 20 inch spinners cedit card is a lil harder to get in saudi, ill work on it

Henyman said:
they pay tax insurace etc, i just pay for fuel :D
But then you don't build up your No Claims, so insurance will be expensive when your older

Hmmm
Henyman may have a fiendish plan there to save money :D
Pitty I live away from home and own a car :( LOL

I was 19 last week, now I am nearly 36 in 5 months, it's now Friday, time sure does go quick, make sure you spend your youth wisely and be careful not to let a woman stick a satellite monitoring chip inside your balls, aka being 0wn3d!!!!

Good luck being an adult, you will need it!

Khayman said:
But then you don't build up your No Claims, so insurance will be expensive when your older

true i dont get no claims, but i do get a "1 year no crashes" discount
;)

wow, I'm still the youngest on these forums. 15! Turning 16 on July 31!! yeah:)

You're not the youngest my son is the youngest he will be 9 in October, so nuh!

Hey prodj,I wouldn't get too excited,life's all downhill from now on.Give it few months and you'll be wishing you were a kid again :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back