I'm off again

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Tomorrow morning I am travelling to the USA as part of my world arrogance tour.

I'm flying into Atlanta and will be travelling up to Tennesee for a military convention called the AAAA.

On Sunday, I think, I will then be travelling down to Enterprise, Alabama. The place where I used to live all those years ago... Last time I was there I did have the Megamind remix of Lava - Autumn, but I just know that those simple folk have been missing the more recent Italian techno. I have a mission.

I should still have internet access, and will of course be around, but perhaps not quite all the time. It is a quick holiday after all.

I'll try not to kill the site while you're away :p

no new york visit?

If I didn't just finnish my vacation, I'd come see you in atlanta

EP, where in TN are you gonna be? I actually live in TN, amusingly enough. I'm about 3.5 hrs from Atlanta, in Knoxville. :) Just curious where up here you're going to be. Sorry to hear you're being subjected to such a horrid state. Try living here.

Have a nice trip, EP. And thanks for leaving the site in great condition before leaving
smile.gif

yeah have a great trip :D the site should be fine as long as you remenber to pay the bill ;)

Can you get me Forrest Gumps signature whilst in Alabama, he lives in Green Bow..Must appreciated. Have a nice trip.

Have fun - and since it's a holiday for you why not delegate someone to start filling those ad slots I see are still empty here on OSNN? :p

Evil Marge said:
Have fun EP and don't do anything I wouldn't do :D

I've been transplanted to that part of the world (Central Georgia). There's NOTHING to get into!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back