• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I'm off again

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Tomorrow morning I am travelling to the USA as part of my world arrogance tour.

I'm flying into Atlanta and will be travelling up to Tennesee for a military convention called the AAAA.

On Sunday, I think, I will then be travelling down to Enterprise, Alabama. The place where I used to live all those years ago... Last time I was there I did have the Megamind remix of Lava - Autumn, but I just know that those simple folk have been missing the more recent Italian techno. I have a mission.

I should still have internet access, and will of course be around, but perhaps not quite all the time. It is a quick holiday after all.

EP, where in TN are you gonna be? I actually live in TN, amusingly enough. I'm about 3.5 hrs from Atlanta, in Knoxville. :) Just curious where up here you're going to be. Sorry to hear you're being subjected to such a horrid state. Try living here.

L

Lee

Can you get me Forrest Gumps signature whilst in Alabama, he lives in Green Bow..Must appreciated. Have a nice trip.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies