I'm Moving (yet another change around here)

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
I just gave my 2 weeks notice here at work, so I guess I can make it official now. My wife and I are moving to Dallas where she will be starting her career doing real estate (managing commercial property), and I will be starting up my own business. I enjoy my job now (Network Admin) but I'm really excited about being able to do my own thing!

I (unofficially) started my business about 2 months ago and put together a web site. It's called digitaLife Productions -- I know some of you have seen it because you helped me out with it late last year. :) I've got quite a bit of work to do on the site, but you can get the idea of what I will be doing for the most part. I'll also be doing IT consulting for small businesses -- something that has been setup for me with my wife's job and her real estate company.

I'm excited about moving up to the big city (here I come, Jewelzz!) and starting another chapter in life. The opportunities we've been given have been an amazing blessing! Just wanted to share it with my friends here! :D

Congratulations man, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours and I hope everything works out for you and your wife :)

Congratulations on the step, being your own boss is a wonderful thing. Although, you always seem to take your work home.

I would love to move to texas as well

I will apply for a job when that happens

ace sounds like a big change in ur life :D

Good luck Muz.

I, too, would love to move to Texas (Houston).

Lived in denton for 2 years. (30 mins from Dallas). Dallas is nice better than houston hehe. Good luck.

I also like Dallas better than Houston. It's too muggy down there during the summer.

VenomXt said:
Lived in denton for 2 years. (30 mins from Dallas). Dallas is nice better than houston hehe. Good luck.

I worked at a fireworks stand for two 4th of July's -- it was in Sanger, just north of Denton. Not much there.

Hope your move goes smoothly...good luck muzi:)

I always wanted to go to dallas. Good luck dude, it looks like you have a good road ahead of you ..

Exciting stuff. Hope it all goes well for you.

P.S. The site is looking sexy.

Best of luck! (I'll still be stuck here in PA :cry: )

Just had a guy leave our dept headed back to Austin, I believe. His wife landed a better position there...it's their hometown I think. Sure beats winter wonderland in my book!:laugh:

VenomXt said:
id kill to have some snow or "winter wonderland".. damn houston..

Let's switch spots. Hate, hate, hate the winter.

The site definitely has come a long way since you originally made it, very nice job muzi :)

Best of luck in the move, I hope your small business is successful and you and your wife are happy in Texas :)

Goodluck on the move ol champ!

I would hate to move at this point in my life but I know when I get older it wont bother me as much.

Originally Posted by VenomXt
id kill to have some snow or "winter wonderland".. damn houston..

Grandmaster said:
Let's switch spots. Hate, hate, hate the winter.

ME FIRST! I POSTED FIRST! :laugh: :lick:

The older I get, the more I hate winter...need some 'fun in the sun'!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back