im looking to buy a cheap copy of XP pro full

go to a college and buy one. =]

(from what i've heard.. well here at least... I can get it for 20$ but you can only install it like 2 times? so i've heard..im sure you can bypass that if its true)

i go to kent state university in OHIO NOT KENTUCKY!

The most i could say is windows xp pro is an OVERPRICED Operating System that doesnt deserve to be bought, but i'm sure if u want it cheap you can always try e-bay.. u might findi t there :)

There are some decent prices for Windows XP Pro at eBay, one of them which ends in 14 minutes :)

Keep checking the link above, the promo has been offered several times now.

I was just at ofice depot near my home and Xp pro costs there about 150$. guess i cant help you much...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back