I'm In!

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
Just checked my email a few seconds ago.

Omar, congratulations on your admission to the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities! I am writing to remind you that as of April 4, 2005, we had not yet received your enrollment confirmation form and fee. The enrollment confirmation deadline is May 1, 2005.

Confirmations postmarked after May 1 will only be accepted if space remains available. It is unlikely that we will be able to accept confirmations for most colleges after May 1...

Sincerely,
Dr. Wayne Sigler
Director of Admissions
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities

Yeaahyaah! :D

congrats man, i knew it was about college once i saw im in lol

Congrats... Hmmmm, from cold to just as cold. :D

Umm, they bitched about your admission fee being late in the same email they tell you your admitted?

Yeah, now I remember college admissions people were *******s! The used ot love making me satnd in lines for hours at a time too. Boy that brings back bad memories. Classes were fun, admin sucked.

Congrats.

gonaads said:
Congrats... Hmmmm, from cold to just as cold. :D

Heh, that was my reaction too when my dad told me about moving and when I asked him about the weather :p Essentially, Albertan weather ends up down there =/

LeeJend said:
Umm, they bitched about your admission fee being late in the same email they tell you your admitted?

Yeah, now I remember college admissions people were *******s! The used ot love making me satnd in lines for hours at a time too. Boy that brings back bad memories. Classes were fun, admin sucked.

Congrats.

Yeah it kinda ticked me off. Oh and the fee isn't late, it's supposed to be "reminding" me that I have yet another fee to pay.

Ah well I am happy that I made it! Takes a lot of pressure off. And thanks to everyone else :D

Congratulations mate, I went to uni once and thats about all I can remember.

Congrats dude :D

How much did your Real life 2: university expansion pack cost you n all? :p

Thanks everyone.

LordOfLA: A lot...it's $8000 per year for residents of Minnesota. When I move there however, I won't qualify as a "resident" under the University's definition. Therefore I'll be paying pretty much double that, however after staying for a year I am supposed to get it refunded back. Let's just say my dad is probably crying right now :p

OMAR thats the best man *pats you on the back* lets go drink till we cant feel feelings no more!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY lmao :D:D:D:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back