I'm Getting These Shoes!!!

Kush

High On Life!
OK not all of u know that i am obsessed about spinners, (haha only the guys that tried to make my sig) well anyways my whole school knows that i am, and i am ganna get the new dada shoes that have spinners on them! LOL :D
they are called the sprees after the basketball player spreewell.

www.dadafootwear.com
1098181_z.jpg

i swear the assembly after i get these shoes ill run up on stage and stop! and they will keep on spinnin!

themafia_69 said:
i swear the assembly after i get these shoes ill run up on stage and stop! and they will keep on spinnin!

You should only wear trainers when doing sports, in and to school you should wear shoes.

Do they do those trainers in sky-blue-pink?

shades of the Reebok Pump, only useless. of course, i just nagged the SO the other night about how she said that heels make her taller.

Lee said:
You should only wear trainers when doing sports, in and to school you should wear shoes.

now there's a tenuous statement. i've never had to wear uniform (ie: shoes, or indeed any pre defined clothing) throughout my whole school life and it didn't make any difference to my education.

</flame>

i've got to stop inciting people like this, i'll get banned :D

Graebob said:
now there's a tenuous statement. i've never had to wear uniform (ie: shoes, or indeed any pre defined clothing) throughout my whole school life and it didn't make any difference to my education.

</flame>

The flames the flames I am so upset. Get me some water. LOL

Haha Lee. themafia69, don't let someone steal your rims... err... spinners! :p

Graebob said:

</flame>

Does anybody else find the 10 grammar mistakes in this post contradictory to the claim that Gaebob's education was adequate? Make that at least 10 grammar errors. I lost count and didn't feel like starting over. ;)

Was a day when I thought you needed to pay $100+ for sneakers ... these days I can't stand any of them and $40 Vans do me fine :)

yup yup...i have had the same $70 DC for almost a year next month...nothin wrong with them...wore them most of the winter too. I am tryin to see how long they will last.

I can't believe what you people will pay for this stuff :eek: They only cost pennies to make and you all get sucked in :rolleyes: :p

Evil Marge said:
I can't believe what you people will pay for this stuff :eek: They only cost pennies to make and you all get sucked in :rolleyes: :p
yes hats off to poor sweatshop kids that make them :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back