I'm Getting These Shoes!!!

Kush

High On Life!
OK not all of u know that i am obsessed about spinners, (haha only the guys that tried to make my sig) well anyways my whole school knows that i am, and i am ganna get the new dada shoes that have spinners on them! LOL :D
they are called the sprees after the basketball player spreewell.

www.dadafootwear.com

Kush

High On Life!
i swear the assembly after i get these shoes ill run up on stage and stop! and they will keep on spinnin!

L

Lee

themafia_69 said:
i swear the assembly after i get these shoes ill run up on stage and stop! and they will keep on spinnin!
You should only wear trainers when doing sports, in and to school you should wear shoes.

Do they do those trainers in sky-blue-pink?

Ded Morozh

I don't DISlike you...
shades of the Reebok Pump, only useless. of course, i just nagged the SO the other night about how she said that heels make her taller.

Graebob

Generally Random
Lee said:
You should only wear trainers when doing sports, in and to school you should wear shoes.
now there's a tenuous statement. i've never had to wear uniform (ie: shoes, or indeed any pre defined clothing) throughout my whole school life and it didn't make any difference to my education.

</flame>

i've got to stop inciting people like this, i'll get banned :D

L

Lee

Graebob said:
now there's a tenuous statement. i've never had to wear uniform (ie: shoes, or indeed any pre defined clothing) throughout my whole school life and it didn't make any difference to my education.

</flame>

The flames the flames I am so upset. Get me some water. LOL

LeeJend

OSNN Veteran Addict
Graebob said:

</flame>

Does anybody else find the 10 grammar mistakes in this post contradictory to the claim that Gaebob's education was adequate? Make that at least 10 grammar errors. I lost count and didn't feel like starting over. ;)

Xie

- geek -
Was a day when I thought you needed to pay $100+ for sneakers ... these days I can't stand any of them and $40 Vans do me fine :)

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
yup yup...i have had the same $70 DC for almost a year next month...nothin wrong with them...wore them most of the winter too. I am tryin to see how long they will last.

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
I can't believe what you people will pay for this stuff :eek: They only cost pennies to make and you all get sucked in :rolleyes: :p

Xie

- geek -
Evil Marge said:
I can't believe what you people will pay for this stuff :eek: They only cost pennies to make and you all get sucked in :rolleyes: :p
yes hats off to poor sweatshop kids that make them :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
molliewhite