I'm engaged

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
Got engaged over the weekend!!!!

I live in Chicago, it was snowing, tons of Xmas decorations, crowds of people around and I took her to the Marshall Field's windows with the display where Prince Charming is giving the glass slipper to Cinderella (awww!!)

It was a great night...we had a great dinner and then I had a suprise for her after with all our friends at a lounge/bar waiting for us (she had no clue!!!)

I'm the happiest guy in the world and incredibly lucky to have her in my life and marrying me!!!

Attachments

• DSC00067.JPG
    DSC00067.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 84
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Tear

Congrats!, Tuffgong4. My Your Future union Be Very Blessed!!

Congrats dude! Marriage seems to be the theme this year :p

Thanks all, I'm never suprised at the warm sentiments and quick responses of you guys!!!!

Good luck.

Just to quote Oldschool:

"One pussy for the rest of your life!"

(Correct me if it is not old school)

Have a great marriage :D

X-Istence said:
Good luck.

Just to quote Oldschool:

"One pussy for the rest of your life!"

(Correct me if it is not old school)

Have a great marriage :D

:laugh:

Best movie ever!

Congratulations. I will have a drink to your future happiness after my exam today, I will have many drinks to your happiness actually :D

Tuffgong4 said:
Thanks all, I'm never suprised at the warm sentiments and quick responses of you guys!!!!
Thats cause this is a nice place :D
and dont you forget it!! :p

congatulations mate :D

your doomed now :eek:

How romantic! Hope she's happpy - nice to see her finger, be good to see her smile - but only if she's happy about that because you seem a sensitive guy and mebbe she's got that geek phobia thing where she would never want her pic on the 'net etc. etc.

I wish you both happiness and joy - don't go rushing to the main event though, grab yourselves some fun first! (that bit is hard work!)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back