im down for the count.

Just got back from the doctor i had a infection in the back of my leg that the doctor had to cut a inch into with a scalple then poke me with a syring a hell of alot of times. I was starting to go septic without relizing it. Though it was just a ingrown hair.

Point is im out of commission and doped up for the next week. So i may or may not be around. Really i just want to whine about how much it @#$*#@$ hurts even with vidocane.

-Sean

Get better soon Venom.

Perhaps you are ingesting a bit of your name these days? ;)

i wish sterility onto you.

Or maybe a righteous kick in the crotch?

How did you get an infection and not know? Your lucky it was casuing you enough pain that you went to check it out.

Get well soon. And keep your doors locked.

Henyman is known to violate people who have been layed up and doped up :smoker:

I have pictures :eek:

rd

or maybe a righteous kick in the crotch?

How did you get an infection and not know? Your lucky it was casuing you enough pain that you went to check it out.

hehe i got my laptop up and running so i have a feeling i will be around.

I have had a ingrown hairs before, I knew something was up so i was using heat compresses and taking a low level antibiotic. This turned into a boil and when the doctor cut it open he said he pulled out 50cc's of Puss. it was that pressure that made me go in to the doctor today. Before i figured it pass and ignored the pain. The fever set in hard last night and that scared me. On top of all that if i would of went to the emergency room on the weekend my insurance would only cover a fraction of the cost. Going to the doctor this morning only cost me 15 for the visit. :)

Yeah, I hope you feel better man. That sounds like it sucks...

So who is gonna take care of the Razr section while he is gone? :p

Yeah, I hope you feel better man. That sounds like it sucks...

So who is gonna take care of the Razr section while he is gone? :p
Me,with a razor :dead: :laugh:
Hope you better soon dear :D

Thanks. My girl is here taking care of me. Oddley enough girls will still yell at you for leaving the seat up even when your sick.

Thanks. My girl is here taking care of me. Oddley enough girls will still yell at you for leaving the seat up even when your sick.
The males of my house are well trained and don't do that anymore :laugh:

I WAS gonna come visit but after hearing about your emasculating skillz there Marge, I'll make sure my family jewels are kept well away from your clutches :eek:

:lick:

Hey,
Im polite.
I always put the seat down when im through.
Actually i put the cover over too.
I have a dog :)

I'll make sure my family jewels are kept well away from your clutches :eek:

:lick:
Oh go on,you show me yours and I'll show you mine :lick: They always hang the loo roll the wrong way though,you pull it from the front not the back :devious:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back