I'm back!

Zedric

NTFS Guru
Hi guys!

Maybe you've noticed my absense (or not! :D) but now I'm back. :)
Some crazy **** happened back in January and I had to reevaluate my life somewhat. It's ok now. :)

So how have you all been? What's going on?

Oh my goodness...you probably won't believe this, but I swear it's true.
I was looking at your member profile this evening, and realized that your last post was sometime in January. I was on the verge of sending you a PM/email asking you what was up, but I decided to save that for tomorrow morning. And now you're back. Can we say heights of coincidence? :eek:

In any case, it's great to see you again, Zedric. Hope everything's been sorted. :)

welcome

Zedric said:
What's going on?

Welcome back - BTW does your sig mean that (like me) Foobar is your favoured player? Or is it a reference to the recent life events?

In any case, you wanted to know what is happening - so you HAVE TO look here

[EDIT] I see you already did! [/EDIT]

hallo mate, hope things are good with you cause teh **** has hit teh fan here :p

Hidey Hoo neighbor.

Ps. I second the vote on Foobar. Laundry is about all it can't do.

wb... glad you got stuff sorted out to be in time to rejoin us when we are moving :D

No it's FUBAR as in F*cked Up Beyond All Recognition. As in all the **** hitting the fans at the mo. ;)

Netryder: Wooha, cool! :D But I bet you were reading my profile every day just so you could say that when I got back! :p :D

Oh, and thanks by the way! :)

Zedric said:
Me? Umm... no? I'm pretty sure I never said I was. :p

Well maybe you being Swedish, him being Swedish you seem crazy in a nice way, I know Freddie is as mad as a hater, maybe then Swedish peoples are real crazy characters.

Lee said:
Well maybe you being Swedish, him being Swedish you seem crazy in a nice way, I know Freddie is as mad as a hater, maybe then Swedish peoples are real crazy characters.
I think your the one who's mad :eek:

Lee said:
Hehe, thanks, I'll take that as a compliment. :)

But Fredrik Ljungberg is a soccer player, and I couldn't care less for soccer, so I have no idea how crazy he is. :D

Zedric said:
Hehe, thanks, I'll take that as a compliment. :)

But Fredrik Ljungberg is a soccer player, and I couldn't care less for soccer, so I have no idea how crazy he is. :D
Yeah he is my favourite player at my football club Arsenal, he's triffic.

he he

Lee said:
Yeah he is my favourite player at my football club Arsenal, he's triffic.
yeah - you're on a roll m8 - but watch out for the infamous CFC coming from behind to catch you OUT! ;)

Mainframeguy said:
yeah - you're on a roll m8 - but watch out for the infamous CFC coming from behind to catch you OUT! ;)

The filth? mmm you've played us in last 16 games without a win.

What was tonights score?

Chelski 1 Arsenal 1<==counts double away goal

Actually I know a Chelsea fan I think I am going to abuse them with an e-mail, lol you should get second place before Moan United do spit spit.

Umm... guys? I'm fine if you hijack my thread, by all means please do. :)

But do you have to talk about soccer? :(

:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back