I'm back!

Zedric

NTFS Guru
Hi guys!

Maybe you've noticed my absense (or not! :D) but now I'm back. :)
Some crazy **** happened back in January and I had to reevaluate my life somewhat. It's ok now. :)

So how have you all been? What's going on?

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Oh my goodness...you probably won't believe this, but I swear it's true.
I was looking at your member profile this evening, and realized that your last post was sometime in January. I was on the verge of sending you a PM/email asking you what was up, but I decided to save that for tomorrow morning. And now you're back. Can we say heights of coincidence? :eek:

In any case, it's great to see you again, Zedric. Hope everything's been sorted. :)

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
welcome

Zedric said:
What's going on?
Welcome back - BTW does your sig mean that (like me) Foobar is your favoured player? Or is it a reference to the recent life events?

In any case, you wanted to know what is happening - so you HAVE TO look here

[EDIT] I see you already did! [/EDIT]

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
wb... glad you got stuff sorted out to be in time to rejoin us when we are moving :D

Zedric

NTFS Guru
No it's FUBAR as in F*cked Up Beyond All Recognition. As in all the **** hitting the fans at the mo. ;)

Netryder: Wooha, cool! :D But I bet you were reading my profile every day just so you could say that when I got back! :p :D

Oh, and thanks by the way! :)

L

Lee

Zedric said:
Me? Umm... no? I'm pretty sure I never said I was. :p
Well maybe you being Swedish, him being Swedish you seem crazy in a nice way, I know Freddie is as mad as a hater, maybe then Swedish peoples are real crazy characters.

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Lee said:
Well maybe you being Swedish, him being Swedish you seem crazy in a nice way, I know Freddie is as mad as a hater, maybe then Swedish peoples are real crazy characters.
I think your the one who's mad :eek:

Zedric

NTFS Guru
Lee said:
Hehe, thanks, I'll take that as a compliment. :)

But Fredrik Ljungberg is a soccer player, and I couldn't care less for soccer, so I have no idea how crazy he is. :D

L

Lee

Zedric said:
Hehe, thanks, I'll take that as a compliment. :)

But Fredrik Ljungberg is a soccer player, and I couldn't care less for soccer, so I have no idea how crazy he is. :D
Yeah he is my favourite player at my football club Arsenal, he's triffic.

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
he he

Lee said:
Yeah he is my favourite player at my football club Arsenal, he's triffic.
yeah - you're on a roll m8 - but watch out for the infamous CFC coming from behind to catch you OUT! ;)

L

Lee

Mainframeguy said:
yeah - you're on a roll m8 - but watch out for the infamous CFC coming from behind to catch you OUT! ;)
The filth? mmm you've played us in last 16 games without a win.

What was tonights score?

Chelski 1 Arsenal 1<==counts double away goal

Actually I know a Chelsea fan I think I am going to abuse them with an e-mail, lol you should get second place before Moan United do spit spit.

Zedric

NTFS Guru
Umm... guys? I'm fine if you hijack my thread, by all means please do. :)

But do you have to talk about soccer? :(

:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelPowers