Im A N00b Again!

K

kaiser

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and thank my friend Eleanor for reffering me to this site!

*Licks*

mmmm.... nice sig but i don't think its G rated =P

I don't mind it heh... quite nice actually ;)

I see that you are new. Please read the forum guidelines. Your signature will be removed for non-compliance. Welcome to NTFS.

As xsiv noted, read the guidelines before posting a sig of 1/2 nekkid women

hmmm the sig your using riht now is also against the guidelines. height is 250 pixels and the max is 200 :(

Originally posted by sboulema
hmmm the sig your using riht now is also against the guidelines. height is 250 pixels and the max is 200 :(
I put that one up to show he's a looooooza for posting 1/2 nekkid pics :p

My bad. Assumed since you posted a 1/2 nekkid woman you were a "he"

Since I'm not a "he" either I prefer 1/2 nekkid men but posting those pics are against guidelines as well.

Sorry, I should have checked. I tend to forget about the rules as the forum I usually go to allows pretty much anything. My apologies though :D

if ya wanna now how far you can go with your sigs, check geffy's sigs :p

New guideline: all half nekkid chicks must be mailed to me!

Damn it mine always get called into this

I think I get away with it cause they can be blocked and a lot of people think they are tastefully done and I also allow feedback on my images so you can request removal of a particular image (one is going to be removed soon as its just stupid looking)

EP in accordance with new guidelines, check my Sig Info link

dont miss understand things. Im a great fan of your sigs. :D i like the women and the short text you put on them

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back