Illegal XP owners beware, Microsoft has quite a suprise planned

yeah but gov. works on a totaly other level then we do, internet who needs it, im sure they have something that is far more advanced and besides why wouldnt they want microsoft owning it! then they could monitor just one company instead of billions of others to find out what were doing .......i think its up to us to decide who gets to rule the net,and i vote for use. period. free speach,and the only way to provide that is with a "free" internet where else can anyone say f@XK ms or any other gov. in the world no where but on here and if any one person or gov. took over then that would be the end of it. the only reason why our gov. cant monitor what we do is bc our laws wont allow it but if a company owns it then they(gov.) can monitor them and in return monitor everyone.....so like i why wouldnt the gov. want ms to monitor the net. shoot makes there life easier.....i dunno im just blabin on bout chit i dont know bout??!!cya guys :D

If some one makes it, there is always ALWAYS some one else who can UNMAKE it. Plan and simple.

Almost any form of communication is governed by the FCC. Although, I don't believe they regulate smoke signals yet.

Palladium in its current state is nothing more than a fresh nocturnal emission on Billy Boy's sheets.

Secondly, if they do pull it off (a BIG if), in the first month of release, M$ would be neck deep in claims of non working PC's, and another ka-zillion PC's with security holes large enough to drive a semi through from shitty code. This whole thing is an attempt to disguise a "you can't run anything less we sayso" initiative as "security".

And Fritz Hollings and Billy Boy can go blow goats.

Other goat blowing candidates:

Jack Valenti
Any of the Goons at the RIAA

well, you can look at it all bad....or you could look at it this way, IF they succeed... join the class action lawsuit that will inevitably come to life due to microsofts idiocy, and stuff a 1 million dollar check in your bank account when its all over. And besides, you have to think... its not like webservers are just one day gonna be like oh, new stuff lets upgrade. alot of webservers are using amd 900 chips and such still. really the processor doesnt have to terrible an influence on internet servers. its just Ram, and Disk speed, and the backbone plugged into the rear. I think, if ms does get away with any of this, its gonna be a slow start, and when people realize whats goin on, they wont upgrade, this includes teh corporations, as they will not want to loose customers. Just my opinion. I agree, if this is true, its going to be a problem... but how big?

When did software get so dam large??? Windows 3.1 used to fit on 6 disks + 1 for printer drivers.
I remember a Computing project we did. Decompiling Some (Picked at random) Windows 95 files. We recompiled them, removing unnecessary code and repeated code with optimisers for our specific pc and reduced average file size by 48%.
Why don't Microsoft do this??
Why do they produce bigger files?? With more repeated code??? With more security loopholes??

i got one thing for microsoft....
_..|..

anyways....thats all BS

this remote server varification only works if the computer can talk to the remote server, aka...is on the net...so....u load up ur stuff...hack it, then log on and hav fun

also...anything can be cracked....i never registered my version of home...even tho its legal...just because i enjoy beating the system....

finally...anything that can be engineered can be reverse engineered.....supposedly u cant play tribes 2 or ultima online w/ buying them or paying....they lie....supposedly maya 4 unlimited and 3dsmax 4.2 are unhackable....lie....nothing can do anything without a code telling it to do it...and all codes are stored sumwhere...and if microsoft can find sumwhere to put it in the 300 million lines of code that goes into windows(thats a real #...), then anyone can figure out which line, and use 'F3' to find and delete it

lastly, betas will be released...and betas are about as hackable as as a 1 character password, so....i gaurantee longhorn will be free before it is even released....and also...that service pack BS....service packs are a compilation of drivers...u DL a .txt list of the things in the SP...manually install 1 @ a time...and, wham...u win

well...thats my lectue for the day...hav fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back