I'll never sleep again

All I say is 1665, Rats n disease, then an act of God, 1666 in Pudding lane.

Bubonic/black death, ring-a-ring-a-roses, etc.

You keep these creatures for a pet?

Ohh my.

Let's get this thread back on track.... spiders... uh hmm...
carry on!! lol.

Ha, I thought you get scared of spiders that are bigger than a 5p coin.

Evil Marge said:
Theres a massive spider in my shed,we call him Boris :cool:

True story
-----------

When I was a little boy, a boy near where I lived had a spider inject it's eggs into the side of his face, they I think did eventually hatch.

There was also a boy with 3 boobs. My dad told me these stories.

In organic farming there is a beetle that injects it's young into aphids, when they're ready to hatch the aphids burst n die. Takes a few days for them to hatch. This is a good practice, rather than use pestisides.

Sazar said:
kinda wonder what spidey kebab tastes like :p
- One spidey kebab for a moderator
What the hell is that all about, are you going to spit in it now?!
- Ofcourse not, I was just saying that so they make it extra good.
- Hold the spit on the mods spidey kebab.

ming said:
Ha, I thought you get scared of spiders that are bigger than a 5p coin.
That's why I don't go in the shed if I don't have to,I just send hubby in :D

Evil Marge said:
That's why I don't go in the shed if I don't have to,I just send hubby in :D
Evil Marge: Post Count 666.
What can I say.... EVIL!!! hehe ;)

It's just a spider, can't see why people are having such a reaction to it (besides, it's hardly like it's a new species).. no reason to really worry unless you're a camel :p

Evil Marge said:
I know but what can I do? :p

I tell you what I cannot stand,woodlice.Their always wandering through my house :eek:

You don't like rollie pollies? what a shame, their harmless, and they turn into balls when you touch them. ther're awesome. lol :D

SPeedY_B said:
It's just a spider, can't see why people are having such a reaction to it (besides, it's hardly like it's a new species).. no reason to really worry unless you're a camel :p
You obviously haven't read that article on it then Speedy. It says that the spiders hid inside the sleeping bags. When the soldiers woke up, they found chunks of their flesh missing!

unknownsoul said:
You don't like rollie pollies? what a shame, their harmless, and they turn into balls when you touch them. ther're awesome. lol :D
I don't want them walking in my house.Was one climbing my bedroom wall yesterday,right behind the headboard where I'd been laying :eek:

haha.. I told you there was something behind you last night. :p

Ah, i can understand. I can't stand spiders. One night i turned on a light and there was a huge spider 5 inches hanging right in front of my face. scared me to death.

That pic might be a screen shot from the T.V. show StarGate SG-1? They are always running into something creepy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back