Iiyama Monitors

K

K-IO-T

Hi out there,

Anyone had any experience with Iiyama monitors, they seem to be reasonably cheap, but i'd like some feedback.

I'm looking at their 19" V\M pro 454, to replace my ancient 15"

Thanks in Advance

P.s. this is my 1st post be gentle.

I'm not sure how good Iiyama monitors are. IMHO, monitors tend to reflect the "You get what you pay for rule." I would recommend Viewsonic/Optiquest or Samsung. They may be a little more expensive, but well worth it. Hope this helps.

I purchased a fairly cheap 17" (Vision Master Pro 1412) flat screen Iiyama monitor for my one of my daughters boxes (Win Me). It works quite well. I think they're pretty good for their somewhat low price. If you are tight on money then it's a good deal. Hope this helps. :D

I have an iiyama LS902UT 19" here, great monitor. Excellent image quality, with colour clarity to match. I'd recommend them to anyone :)

I have a Vision Master 502 CRT at work. Works great. Haven't compared it with too many other 19" though.

dont mess with those old no name brand monitors, just get a new viewsonic, they are cheap!

Iiyama has been around for a while. They are good Monitors for a cheaper than Super Name Brand price. As I said before I have a ViewSonic (GS790). I bought an Iiyama for my Daughters machine and it is a good 17" Monitor. What you get in the end is all up to you. We are just given you suggestions and our opinions. Good Luck. :D

Hehe, i have a GS790 also, revision 2 to be exact, too bad microsoft hasnt made built in drivers for it yet.

YEAH! No shi... that is the only thing that sucks. And ViewSonic's XP Certfied Multiple Driver file does NOT include that Monitor. Too Bad. :( But It's a great Monitor. :D

yup sure is a good monitor, i love all 19 inches of it, its a shame that some poeple like me payed $350 (USD) for no drivers!

Ya had ta rub it in. Didn't Ya! :p

Hey, I installed the Drivers that came on the CD. XP says *Ewww, their not singed by MicroSquish you shouldn't install them...* Yack yack yack. I say screw it and install. They work great. Boo Hoo for MicroSquish. :p

i dont think ill mess with the drivers if they arent for XP, even though they should work, i really dont care much but would prefer to have ms drivers, but hey as long as the monitor works is all i care about. As a matter of fact when i 1st bought the monitor it went out after 3 months, i sent it in to viewsonic and they sent me a newer one and thats how i ended up with the 2nd revision. It only took them 3 weeks from the day it left my house, i think thats pretty damn good. I didnt even have to pay for any shipping, they sent the UPS guy down. So i love viewsonic.

No matter what monitor you buy, make sure it has a 3 year onsite swop out policy. next day replacement... Thats the main reason i brought my 19" AOC

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back