IGI2 cheats?

K

kitct

Anybody know the console command and the cheats for stuff like "all ammo" and "all health" and "god" for IGI2?

Loved that game but I dont think you can get any cheats for it.
There are a few walkthroughs on the net if you get stuck, in my opinon forget about the cheats.

Ughh...thanks bk but nothing for IGI2 on gamewinners.com!

Thanks ~bk. :)

I have tried typing "nada" at the "main menu"as they have suggested to access cheat commands.I've tried pressing the "~" key first.I tried jus typing nada.Maybe I dont understand what the "main menu" is.I dont know.Any body got any ideas?

I dont know either... i never played that game :p

That cheat only works for IGI1 there are no cheats for IGI2.
There are a few trainers that you can run in the background if you want.

Go HERE scroll down to IGI2: Covert Strike Trainer +2 and download the file, extract it to your IGI2 game directory. Run the trainer then load your game. Now during the game just press F1 unlimited ammo and F2 God Mode, it works ok because I've tested it. Have Fun :)

Thanks Vern!

I would like to know where is this "main menu" that they all speak about that you are supposed to type in "nada" to accesss the cheats.

When I go to the "main menu" you cant type in anything.Only choose something. :p

there is an inbuilt cheat to acess all levels. There is no other known cheat. Check out the IGI2 forum at codemasters.com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back