• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

iframe in certain location...

lieb39

Apple lover, PC User
Hello everyone,

I am working on an interface for a website. I just put it all together in Photoshop by using slices. Now I want a iframe in the spot where it says 'This is where the iframe should go." The entire interface is always going to be on the left side, never going to move or else the iframe would be impossible to be placed. The website is located here or just copy and paste this ( http://www.centralogn.com/~dan/MSN/ )

The coordinates for that 'slice' as photoshop recorded is attached. What is the code for an iframe in that spot? Also, where would I put it in the code for my website?

Thank you very much,

lieb39

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Code:
<div style="position: absolute;right:136px;top:91px;background-color:transparent;width:664px;height:509px;border:0px;padding:0px 0px 0px 0px;">
<iframe src="whatever.php" style="width:100%;height:100%;border:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">iFrame</iframe>
</div>

lieb39

Apple lover, PC User
Where do I put that in my webpage? Where is says right now "'This is where the iframe should go." or elsewhere?

-lieb39

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
As its positioned it could go anywhere between the body tags.

But to save confusion I'd keep it where you have the text now, so you know where to check if you need to edit the page :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies