If your Graphics Card Fails

K

Kenny scroggie

Just thought you folk sould know this. I just bought a new pc to replace my old p3. I got a new Athlon 2000 xp with a geforce 4 mx 440. The problem was the fan failed on it when my fiance was using it. I was offshore at the time so you could imagine that I was a little miffed. So I phoned Time and demanded a free upgrade because I'd only had the pc for a few weeks. My god people they sent me through a Geforce 4 TI 4600. If it happens to you you should try the same.

OMG, what a great deal, you haven't been smokin the Ganja have you?

:cool:

youre gonna have everyone thats just bought a comp from time ringing them saying that there graphics card is nackered now and that they want a new one,lol

Wrong one

Sorry folks I thought you'd better know. The swines sent me the same one. The swine who installed it said it was a ti but it was the same kind. Sorry
:mad:

Sorry to hear that lad. If you get hold of the guy that installed it then I'd kick him in the knacks.

youre just gonna have to go out and buy the real deal now then!

Originally posted by Kenny scroggie
Just thought you folk sould know this. I just bought a new pc to replace my old p3. I got a new Athlon 2000 xp with a geforce 4 mx 440. The problem was the fan failed on it when my fiance was using it. I was offshore at the time so you could imagine that I was a little miffed. So I phoned Time and demanded a free upgrade because I'd only had the pc for a few weeks. My god people they sent me through a Geforce 4 TI 4600. If it happens to you you should try the same.

Those athlon fans fail alot eh? lol..

proly cause thay get soo hot the fan breaks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back