• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

If your Graphics Card Fails

K

Kenny scroggie

Just thought you folk sould know this. I just bought a new pc to replace my old p3. I got a new Athlon 2000 xp with a geforce 4 mx 440. The problem was the fan failed on it when my fiance was using it. I was offshore at the time so you could imagine that I was a little miffed. So I phoned Time and demanded a free upgrade because I'd only had the pc for a few weeks. My god people they sent me through a Geforce 4 TI 4600. If it happens to you you should try the same.

F

fitfella29

youre gonna have everyone thats just bought a comp from time ringing them saying that there graphics card is nackered now and that they want a new one,lol

K

Kenny scroggie

Wrong one

Sorry folks I thought you'd better know. The swines sent me the same one. The swine who installed it said it was a ti but it was the same kind. Sorry
:mad:

S

Shawn319

Originally posted by Kenny scroggie
Just thought you folk sould know this. I just bought a new pc to replace my old p3. I got a new Athlon 2000 xp with a geforce 4 mx 440. The problem was the fan failed on it when my fiance was using it. I was offshore at the time so you could imagine that I was a little miffed. So I phoned Time and demanded a free upgrade because I'd only had the pc for a few weeks. My god people they sent me through a Geforce 4 TI 4600. If it happens to you you should try the same.
Those athlon fans fail alot eh? lol..

proly cause thay get soo hot the fan breaks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies