If you were a Super Hero.....

synical33

X2 & Lovin' It
what kinds of powers would you possess?

I would have like crazy powers that control all the computers in the world and then i would......you know what i seriously dont know where i was going with that lol (lost my train of thought [hey where did you go.....you bastard]) but I am curious to see with what you guys come up.

In the meantime i'm going to look for that lost train. Maybe I should work on the Superpower of Memory. :p :alien:

Lightning reflexes and absolute awareness (hightened senses and all that stuff). So I can be really cool and relaxed regardless of the situation, like dodging snowballs, walking through crossfire, catching stuff people throw at the back of my head and so on. :)

I would want to be like Sabrina The Teenage Witch but without being a girl lol. Then i would have everything :p.

i would have coolness, wait im already the coolest person on earth, damn call me COOL MAN!

my powers would be chick magnet, wealth magnet, happiness generator. health and strength propeller and possess the wizard:D

I'd want the power to pass through anything, total control over the weather (imagine being able to hurl a 500 foot snowball at someone in the middle of summer), and to fly and instantly self heal.

tick.jpg

:D

I would want to be like Sabrina The Teenage Witch but without being a girl lol. Then i would have everything :p.

i had to read that 3 times and coudnt stop laughing at it...

if i were a super hero id have the powers to reach across the internet and slap people really hard.. you have any idea how many times that would come in handy hehehe

i would have all my hotels on the beach all my cars would be SUVs.. wait no convertables... in my world i am... a goddess... sorry couldn't help it that was from expedia.ca tv commercial

wow you guys have some amazing requests for superpowers also i dont think being God should be a superpower he is one :p and hes got all the superpowers combined and yet I still dont know what I want. I think i want to be a computer mouse wiht the power of CLICK CLICK and SCROLL WHEEL oh that would be great!!!! lol

I would control the weather....except I wouldn't be a super HERO, I'd be a super villan. If any of you super heroes tried to stop me, I would just point and an F5 tornado would swallow you all up whole HAHAHAHA (EVIL Laugh)

oh dammit sweetlu you arch-rival to all super heroes. SUPER HEROES ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!

sweetlu said:
I would control the weather....except I wouldn't be a super HERO, I'd be a super villan. If any of you super heroes tried to stop me, I would just point and an F5 tornado would swallow you all up whole HAHAHAHA (EVIL Laugh)
But I'd be able to dodge it (see above). :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back