If you were a Super Hero.....

synical33

X2 & Lovin' It
what kinds of powers would you possess?

I would have like crazy powers that control all the computers in the world and then i would......you know what i seriously dont know where i was going with that lol (lost my train of thought [hey where did you go.....you bastard]) but I am curious to see with what you guys come up.

In the meantime i'm going to look for that lost train. Maybe I should work on the Superpower of Memory. :p :alien:

Lightning reflexes and absolute awareness (hightened senses and all that stuff). So I can be really cool and relaxed regardless of the situation, like dodging snowballs, walking through crossfire, catching stuff people throw at the back of my head and so on. :)

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
I would want to be like Sabrina The Teenage Witch but without being a girl lol. Then i would have everything :p.

egghead

Double O Egghead
my powers would be chick magnet, wealth magnet, happiness generator. health and strength propeller and possess the wizard:D

Ferral_Imp

OSNN Senior Addict
I'd want the power to pass through anything, total control over the weather (imagine being able to hurl a 500 foot snowball at someone in the middle of summer), and to fly and instantly self heal.

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
I would want to be like Sabrina The Teenage Witch but without being a girl lol. Then i would have everything :p.
i had to read that 3 times and coudnt stop laughing at it...

if i were a super hero id have the powers to reach across the internet and slap people really hard.. you have any idea how many times that would come in handy hehehe

i would have all my hotels on the beach all my cars would be SUVs.. wait no convertables... in my world i am... a goddess... sorry couldn't help it that was from expedia.ca tv commercial

synical33

X2 & Lovin' It
wow you guys have some amazing requests for superpowers also i dont think being God should be a superpower he is one :p and hes got all the superpowers combined and yet I still dont know what I want. I think i want to be a computer mouse wiht the power of CLICK CLICK and SCROLL WHEEL oh that would be great!!!! lol

sweetlu

Gasoline Rainbow
I would control the weather....except I wouldn't be a super HERO, I'd be a super villan. If any of you super heroes tried to stop me, I would just point and an F5 tornado would swallow you all up whole HAHAHAHA (EVIL Laugh)

sweetlu said:
I would control the weather....except I wouldn't be a super HERO, I'd be a super villan. If any of you super heroes tried to stop me, I would just point and an F5 tornado would swallow you all up whole HAHAHAHA (EVIL Laugh)
But I'd be able to dodge it (see above). :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut