if you remember, I invented this

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
take a look at this

Sprint's Kyocera Echo dual-screen Android phone announced, we go hands-on (update) -- Engadget

if you remember a while back ep had a phone contest for us to suggest improvements on phones, I came up with the dual screen

I actually had that idea first for laptops long long ago, then when the 6700 first came out and approached a driver writer with the idea, I have no idea if he ran with it without me or not but it's documented, never mentioned anywhere before my email to him

anyway, my vision adds texture to the second bottom screen so when you switch to keyboard mode it's more like a true hardwared keyboard

my vision also has a better integeragtion between screens, there's no reason for a substantial border between screens with current technology

ps

ep, thanks for adding that flash thingy, it seems we don't even have to parse links anymore, I just pasted the address up there and the board did the rest for description of link...nice

tube below

[ame="http://www.viddler.com/explore/engadget/videos/2465/"]Viddler.com - Kyocera Echo hands-on - Uploaded by engadget@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.viddler.com/player/51faae06/@@AMEPARAM@@51faae06/[/ame]

excellent, now we can imbed other flash besides youflash...great app

Last edited:

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
take a look at this

Sprint's Kyocera Echo dual-screen Android phone announced, we go hands-on (update) -- Engadget

if you remember a while back ep had a phone contest for us to suggest improvements on phones, I came up with the dual screen

I actually had that idea first for laptops long long ago, then when the 6700 first came out and approached a driver writer with the idea, I have no idea if he ran with it without me or not but it's documented, never mentioned anywhere before my email to him

anyway, my vision adds texture to the second bottom screen so when you switch to keyboard mode it's more like a true hardwared keyboard

my vision also has a better integeragtion between screens, there's no reason for a substantial border between screens with current technology

ps

ep, thanks for adding that flash thingy, it seems we don't even have to parse links anymore, I just pasted the address up there and the board did the rest for description of link...nice

tube below

Viddler.com - Kyocera Echo hands-on - Uploaded by engadget[/url]

excellent, now we can imbed other flash besides youflash...great app[/quote]
you should sue :D

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut