If You Need Help With Vietcong >>

BonyTony

OSNN Senior Addict
If you are having problems with this game (like i was) with framerate issues and/or connecting to servers then Pm me.

Sorry ..fix for the above issues are sensitive.

By the way the game is great ...Quote from the offical forum to which i agree with....

More details:

MAPS
Ambush - Awesome map. 80% swamp! it's dark and rainy outside. You can walk in the swamp with water well over your head...lol....amazing

Arroyo - Very small map. Valley-like.

Bahnar - Big map. Night time.

Hangor - You'll love this one! Tunnels everywhere...fight from the water...jump on roofs...lol....little building to walk in....looks awesome!

NVA Base (the one that looks like a tibetan city).
WILD tunnels! Big map!

Radio Relay - Big map! nightime and rainy! cool bunkers and barb wire all over.

Waterfall - Nice sunny day...waterfalls, beautiful tunnels....VERY SHORT PATH TO FLAGS (almost visible from on to another) but good luck making it across alive...lol

Stream - Well...I won't explain this one.

SOUNDS
- guns/grenades have MUCH BETTER SOUNDS!!! walking in various terrains still has questionnable sounds.

CLASSES
Medic: Gives medicine to heal wounds...lol

Engineer: Gives ammo + sets trip wires

MachineGunner: AWESOME M60! the sound is amazing!

Radio man: didn't see his "radio" because I think it is map related.

ALL and ALL first impressions: WOW!!! WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BLAST!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all in the new maps!

Screen grabs here Pics

hey bony tony have you got vietcong yet where you get it :eek: is multiplayer good might get that:)

I got a friend who sends me gifts thus avoiding tax.....buy it here,...lol....Link

One thing i feel i should criticise is that there is no cd key needed to install or play online and no server checking either which is a major oversight in the reduction of piracy.

But hey i got a box and a manual :rolleyes: Yea me...pants.

maybe theyre adament its going to sell like hot cakes

no cd key ehhh ;) j/k I suport my country I don't steal from it.

but they steel from you every working day of your life. and spend it on blowing up arabs.:D just telling like it is

I tried the demo of Line of Sight:Vietnam...it looks exactly like it

Line of sight was ok ...it had better net code and hosting a server was better than hosting a Vietcong one.

Neither game is bad but i prefer vietcong.

Just to remind people that the game has been updated to 1.01 so get it here Linkage ....i know it was on the front page but people have a habit of missing the headlines.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back