if you have visited neowin and dont have Anti Virus

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
ok this is in no way a pop at the good people at neowin, but there has been reports (many threads) about a trojan in one of the ads on its site, NOD32 has caught it here, although avg did not, if you have visted there i would suggest you scan your pc.

Again this is not a knock towards neowin - just a heads up

Doesn't affect me personally, but nice heads-up Carpo
icon14.gif

supposing that's why the site was "down for maintenance" when I tried to visit

If you only knew what EP did to the ads on this site.

I have my own army ready to strike, we are going to town this weekend and are going to block the road outside McDonalds.

why do i have this image of 20 - 30 acne faced virgins :D

AVG works good for me. Plus a good dose of Comodo, and some rkunhooker running in the background, and a bit of ccleaner to dump my temp cache.

And a self modified boot sector so no other file may install itself in the minimal space left.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back