If you have a problem with BF1942 1.45 patch read

BonyTony

OSNN Senior Addict
Well it seems alot of people keep getting an error message " Integrity Check Failed for Incremental Patch. Erroneous 1.04.001 installation detected, please reinstall BF1942" when installing the 50mb patch for battlefield 1942 from here Click me so unfortunatly the only way to fix the bug is to download the 107mb patch....sorry;)

no chance.
the previous day I downloaded the 50 meg 1.4 patch because the previous day I had bought both bf1942 and road to rome.

am I ever going to get to play this game online ?

so far mod wise, its only action battlefield thats been patched to the 1.45 upgrade, so until desertcombat upgrade i got to stay put with 1.4 :(

omg, you guys NEVER heard of merciless version 4??? jeeze you really need that mod too!! well its a sound and texture mod, that works with unpure servers only, but hell its AUDIO candy!!!

Originally posted by GoNz0
so far mod wise, its only action battlefield thats been patched to the 1.45 upgrade, so until desertcombat upgrade i got to stay put with 1.4 :(

Im still using 1.4 as well. I always give it a week or two before switching over. But Ive seen tons of DC servers running 1.45 since the day the patch came out. Havent heard any complaining yet so I assume its working fine.

I've played DC on servers with the 1.45 patch since it came out. It seems like everything is the same, you don't even notice a difference.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back