• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

if you had.....

if you were given 1000 pounds sterling ($1500? i think) and you had to spend it in the next 3 hrs wot would you buy?

i would go for a new guitar and a big ass amp :D:D

X

-[xs]-mirage

um 1000 quid (ok convert to canadian) = about 2400... hmm lemme see... i'd pimp my room, black lights (uv) all around, complemented by red lights (a la russian submarine) new paint job, sweet new chair (heated, masaging) and a personal foot masager (oops sory scratch that i have one her name is ALEX)

Props to ALEX my lovely wife to be!

X

-[xs]-mirage

lol welcome to britsh way of life... drink beer, get hammered, stare at pc for hours and then ask it why its so pretty!

Originally posted by -[xs]-mirage
um 1000 quid (ok convert to canadian) = about 2400... hmm lemme see... i'd pimp my room, black lights (uv) all around, complemented by red lights (a la russian submarine) new paint job, sweet new chair (heated, masaging) and a personal foot masager (oops sory scratch that i have one her name is ALEX)

Props to ALEX my lovely wife to be!
thats some good spending there, -[xs]-mirage

I would go out and get Promedia's 5.1, a new chair, a new CPU with a nice HSF, more ram...and a second 120 GB harddrive...wait....a few more case fans maybe ( whahah more )

X

-[xs]-mirage

thanks NEW DISEASE

What would u do??
I dont think u answered..

I will now pose another quesition!!!

OK PEOPLE WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH A MILLION (US) DOLLARS (NO HOLDS BARRED)

SPEND SPEND!!!

buy a nice ferrari a house in spain, give something to my parents a fat ass computer, lots of dvd's, a boat, put a bit away on my bankaccount..... hmmmm cant think of anything else

X

-[xs]-mirage

lol granted ..... but bare with me.... make other people live it large...

Dreams start with vision!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies