If you had 15 USD to spend

albybum

Penguin Rancher
If you had a $15.00 gift certificate for Amazon.Com, what would you get? I know 15.00 isn't exactly going to buy much, but be creative.

yea that was fun, just some peices of it left on the wall :p

and when they tried to clean it up there was a poster on the wall and blood all round it hahaha

i liked his what the F*ck and HOW th F*ck speach there . that was nice

The Little Prince

The Little Prince
by Antoine De Saint-Exupery, I think that's the best book I have ever read, and by far my favorite. This was my father's favorite book, and also, is mine, but not for that reason.

I really think if you haven't read that, sit down somewhere quiet, and read it with positive approach, you won't regret it.

PS. Don't judge a book by it's cover or illustrations, especially this one :)

BTW- Mafia- I watched Boondock Saints yesterday. Cool/funny/dumb movie. I enjoyed it overall.

as i told you you would. the movie is fun. gona watch it again soon maybe.
back on topic i think if u will decide to buy a book it should be a sci fi book.

Thanks for all the tips guys, I think I am going with the Boondock Saints or a magazing subscription.

If you want to buy a book I recommend The Celestine Prophecy (fiction) by James Redfield, very good book about the human conciousness

I recommend it to everyone, its by the same guy that wrote John Livingston Seagull, it a humanistic book, VERY good

John Livingston Seagull, just read that book a few days ago. Very interesting, many ways to interpret. Also, a really good reccomendation.

the last book that i've read was "enders' games" by some dude. that one is i think old one. but it was interesting to me.

--= edit =-- i've read that whole series of books --= edit =--

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back