If you did not have a computer......

N

Nedreplan

If you did not have a computer what would you do instead?

I wonder myself...well, it does not control my life, or so..but I am trying to figure what other hobby I would have....

I probably travel abit more than what I do now..put my money on that instead.

How about you?..What would you do??

:happy:

Heh... I'd be a squatter in the campus labs. Care to refine your question? *grin*

I know for a fact that I would not have read or posted in this thread :cool:

Originally posted by Sazar
I know for a fact that I would not have read or posted in this thread :cool:

But you did... Soooo what is your answer??? :confused: Or was that it? :huh:

I would probably be hot rodin cars instead. Damn I miss that. :( :cool:

Originally posted by gonaads
But you did... Soooo what is your answer??? :confused: Or was that it? :huh:

I would probably be hot rodin cars instead. Damn I miss that. :( :cool:

well since I responded... therefore my answer is this question does not apply to me coz I HAVE a computer

:cool:

tell you the truth.. if I had no pc... I would commit hara kiri :)

Originally posted by Sazar
tell you the truth.. if I had no pc... I would commit hara kiri :)

I can just see you tryin to hold yer guts in. And lookin for a box of *Band Aids*. :p :cool:

... come to think of it I probably work more than what I do now :p

Thank God I have this machine!!!!! :D

... even though it sometimes causes headache and it stresses me me out, but what woman does not do that to a man?????!! :p LOL

i would do a lot more work @ skool:cool:

Probably more mixing, play more video games, watch more TV, and get out the house more :p

Before I had a computer, my hobby was building fast cars. I would probably still be doing that.

If I didn't have a computer, I would probably still be a strung out club kid. :eek:

Jewelzz, your sig terrifies me. :eek:

Without a computer you wouldn't have that thing there. :)

I would also be a strung out club kid, but I'd be spinning a hell of a lot more so at least I'd have money :p

well I SkateBoard work on my car (98 Integra GSR) be with my women and ummmm actually have to pay for movies?? hahaha:eek:

Originally posted by xsivforce
Before I had a computer, my hobby was building fast cars. I would probably still be doing that.

Aaah, a fellow Motor Head, Gear Head. :happy: :cool:

Originally posted by gonaads
Aaah, a fellow Motor Head, Gear Head. :happy: :cool:

You bet. The fastest one I built was a 70 Chevelle SS. Man that car was scary fast. I miss it. I miss working on cars. I just don't have the time any more. :(

Originally posted by xsivforce
You bet. The fastest one I built was a 70 Chevelle SS. Man that car was scary fast. I miss it. I miss working on cars. I just don't have the time any more. :(

Stop FRICKIN remindin me. :mad: :( :p

well I SkateBoard work on my car (98 Integra GSR) be with my women and ummmm actually have to pay for movies??

krux arent you the same guy whining about ppl pirating games the other day ...lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back