if yer SLI is freezing at games read here.

garikfox

X-File
"When I had My DFI I Flashed a p BIOS means Performance. When i did that and came back into windows seemed i had some weird video stuff going on. EG.

Once XP is Loaded under the "current BIOS" then U load up SLI drivers etc..

NOW heres the catch Freezing guyz, Cuz I just freezed also, lol

Once U have a Loaded XP etc. with a BIOS and IF u FLASH OR CHANGE the PEG etc. then U WILL have a LOCK UP ... I just did like my main poster here.

So the conclusion is Did u Flash or change BIOS setting WHILE yer vid drivers were loaded ?

YES u have to do a CLEAN intall to fix the FREEZING, Seems the Newer BIOS's have major PCIE code upgrades. That Conflict with just like APIC or whatever.

So If u Have Lock-UP's in SLI once a game LOADS then this is the KEY. :)

BTW:1007-004 will NOT load a clean isnstall of XP with RAID0 as main. nice bug it has. :)

i so cant understnad what you have typed... might want to clean it up a little heh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back