if there is a fire evacuation, wat is the first you will take???

J

jake123456789

just like fire in Australia, Wat will you take first?? it could be anythin!

Good question :)
I'd have to grab all my records, taken me a long time to collect them all and some just couldn't be replaced unlike the computer tv, decks, hi-fi etc.

I would assume my family would get out on their own as my daughters are 17 & 18. That leaves my dogs. They are innocent and can't fend for themselves with a natrual disaster.

Originally posted by Jewelzz
I would assume my family would get out on their own as my daughters are 17 & 18. That leaves my dogs. They are innocent and can't fend for themselves with a natrual disaster.

I was afraid Jewlezz would say she'd grab her Sig and run!:D :D

Originally posted by damnyank
I was afraid Jewlezz would say she'd grab her Sig and run!:D :D
Nah, xsiv is a big boy, he can get out him self :D

My Albums... and maybe some cigarettes (no point of being nervous while the house burns , right?)

Well, I must say, I would make sure my family gets out first. I don't mind getting my ass a little crisped, so

1. My computer and LCD monitor ( who cares if it weights 50 pounds? It contains all my music, everything )

2. Photo albums. One of a kind, no other like it. I don't care if I fry a few fingers.

3. My guitar.

4. A few candle sticks, little priceless possestions, reminders of things.

Asking if I can carry this all at once? Yes sir, I can carry that much at once. Big bag ( easily avaliable from closet ) to hold monitor and photo albums, and guitar over my shoulders with the bag, computer in hands.

:p

Id grab.... what means anything to me... hmm.... I really dont hold much value in objects... maybe my computer... cuzz it would COST more to replace.... oh my buisness stuff... gotta save that

I would grab my laptop or my girl friend if she was over here :p

Originally posted by Un4gIvEn1
I would have to say... a fire extinguisher... :D

Heh heh... I've been there. :( I went for the extinguisher (went into a fire and smoke filled room to get it) after I told everyone to get the hell out. Not fun when the fire is over yer head and 10 feet behind you. :cool:

My keys theres no way I'm gonna let my baby burn up!!! (car)

as many of my 6 cats that i could find, wouldnt even hesistate to go in and get them

good for you chrisuk ...animals rule :) any attachment to material objects is by and large quite shallow :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back