if there is a fire evacuation, wat is the first you will take???

Hmm, assuming we're grabbing inanimate objects, I would grab the computer tower, digital camera, keys to car and motorcycle, stash of weed and finally one of my roommates who would most likely be in the living room trying to get his 20-something thousand dollar home theater system out the door...

...jeez, after all this, I'd be dead from inhalation at the least...

Originally posted by Burpster
any attachment to material objects is by and large quite shallow

It's funny, I agree, yet material objects are all I have, and I'm quite attached.

Originally posted by Herkalees
Hmm, assuming we're grabbing inanimate objects, I would grab the computer tower, digital camera, keys to car and motorcycle, stash of weed and finally one of my roommates who would most likely be in the living room trying to get his 20-something thousand dollar home theater system out the door...

...jeez, after all this, I'd be dead from inhalation at the least...

That reply about your room mate, that's the funniest thing I have read in this thread :p :)

My dog and reptiles.
My backpack (includes clothes, smokes, drugs --mostly legal--, lighters, books, toiletries, money, knife, phone book, and other misc items).
Computer Tower.

Oh yeah, I guess my girlfriend's cat too...

my rig :) and my keys and wallet :)

no pets and no major possessions I can't replace... but my rig for sure will go with me :)

I'd have to say my wax (records) all 8 crates, my dog, and maybe my computer...although its given me so many problems maybe it deserves to BURN hahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back