• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

if there is a fire evacuation, wat is the first you will take???

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Good question :)
I'd have to grab all my records, taken me a long time to collect them all and some just couldn't be replaced unlike the computer tv, decks, hi-fi etc.

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
I would assume my family would get out on their own as my daughters are 17 & 18. That leaves my dogs. They are innocent and can't fend for themselves with a natrual disaster.

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Originally posted by Jewelzz
I would assume my family would get out on their own as my daughters are 17 & 18. That leaves my dogs. They are innocent and can't fend for themselves with a natrual disaster.
I was afraid Jewlezz would say she'd grab her Sig and run!:D :D

Well, I must say, I would make sure my family gets out first. I don't mind getting my ass a little crisped, so

1. My computer and LCD monitor ( who cares if it weights 50 pounds? It contains all my music, everything )

2. Photo albums. One of a kind, no other like it. I don't care if I fry a few fingers.

3. My guitar.

4. A few candle sticks, little priceless possestions, reminders of things.

Asking if I can carry this all at once? Yes sir, I can carry that much at once. Big bag ( easily avaliable from closet ) to hold monitor and photo albums, and guitar over my shoulders with the bag, computer in hands.

:p

A

Ace123

Id grab.... what means anything to me... hmm.... I really dont hold much value in objects... maybe my computer... cuzz it would COST more to replace.... oh my buisness stuff... gotta save that

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Originally posted by Un4gIvEn1
I would have to say... a fire extinguisher... :D
Heh heh... I've been there. :( I went for the extinguisher (went into a fire and smoke filled room to get it) after I told everyone to get the hell out. Not fun when the fire is over yer head and 10 feet behind you. :cool:

B

Burpster

good for you chrisuk ...animals rule :) any attachment to material objects is by and large quite shallow :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies