If Microsoft Started Making Cars

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
If Microsoft Started Making Cars :D

1. The stereo system will only be able to listen to Microsoft FM and play Microsoft cassettes.

2. Oil, gas, and temperature gauges replaced by a single "General Car Fault" warning light.

3. To turn on the air conditioner, you will have to shut down the car for two minutes and restart it.

4. Occasionally, your car will stop and fail to restart, and you'll have to reinstall the engine to get it going again.

5. When you call the service department, they will tell you it's not their fault and blame it on the company that made the tires.

6. Before the airbag deploys, it will ask "are you sure?"

7. To make right turns, you will have to upgrade to Microsoft SteeringWheel 2.0.

8. Apple will make a car that's faster, more reliable, and easier to drive, but it will only run on five percent of the roads.

9. If you can't afford to buy a new car, you can just borrow one from a friend and copy it.

10. If you are involved in a crash, you will have no idea why.

I know it was General Motors repsonse to MS, but waht did MS say about GM again ?

heh, I dont know what MS said.... a friend emailed me this... :eek:

Thanks but it downloaded to fast, whats the name of the theme?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back