if i use mozilla browser will it slow down my PC?

earlier versions of both netscape and mozilla did tend to slow things down a tad, but the most recent offerings from mozilla are as fast as IE.

going off thread for a second...Iceman, why the blazes to you need such an enormous sig. (or are you that insecure..!!)

TOK

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Mozilla runs as fast as IE.
As for making things slower, the only time i've actually noticed it slow everything else down is when viewing a page with some sort of Java applet (such as the chat on this site).

OT: 300x90 is hardly an enormous sig. its about average, same as most others. :)

Iceman

OSNN Veteran Addict
Originally posted by gothic
going off thread for a second...Iceman, why the blazes to you need such an enormous sig. (or are you that insecure..!!)

TOK
welcome back gothic, see you haven't changed much, merry x-mas

V

vadislav

Re: More Details

Originally posted by bucko
To answer your problem I think we need more details. Tell us information such as what version of windows, netscape etc you have. What applications may be running at the time and so on.

Also tell me if the problem occurs frequently or as soon as you open Netscape.

Tell us more details then we can probably help you out.
windows 2000, it happen's as soon as i open netscape. i think it's netscape 4.1

thank's

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Ignore me if im being stupid, but what does Opera have to do with your SMTP server.
Surely thats handled by Outlook/Outlook Express/Whatever mail client you use. ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooldown498