If I had a hammer (iphone smashed)

see all the replys to those videos, and the video replys

so funny, and pointless.

It makes me smile to see people foam at the mouth about some circuit boards and plastic getting broken by a total stranger who doesn't live anywhere near them.

[yawn] So when does the movie start?

So what's the use? It's just a couple of kids with too much money and too much spare time on their hands.

Get a life! Dzjees....

Somebody had a sense of humour failure...

Please remember to turn on your sense of humour at all times when browsing OSNN.

iPhone with "Blue Screen of Death" now that would be funny. Or better yet that little icon that shows a sickly mac (like on the iPods when they go poopy) after going through all the steps to activate it. :D

Breaking it open with a nail/chisel and hammer or hammer or sledge hammer, rock, etc... no. That's been done to death, quite boring now. Now if they did something ala Myth Busters and shot it with a shotgun and then showed it in slow motion... Yeah! Now that would be cool.

Last edited:
Yeah, or to get a connection with it with a provider in Europe...

Smashing something that costs a couple of hundred dollar just to get a film on youtube? Not my sense of humour anyway.

Anyway, what's next to smash? Pumpkins?

I fail to see the humor in this too. It just seems like a waste. *shrug*

Wow, that Cassette Tape case is so convincing...

Its the truth though.
Nothing but Rubbish in the Iphone.

Have to be retarded to just waste that much money on breaking something. Typical losers.

I fail to see the humor in this too. It just seems like a waste. *shrug*

Destructive art is difficult for people to take, as a whole more of the population identifies with constructive art. Still, I enjoyed seeing a corporate piece of crap trendy item like an iPod get fried to a crisp. It sends a message I agree with.

Destructive art is difficult for people to take, as a whole more of the population identifies with constructive art. Still, I enjoyed seeing a corporate piece of crap trendy item like an iPod get fried to a crisp. It sends a message I agree with.

Yay for Luddites?:rolleyes:

This post made me laugh more than the videos did. Destructive art? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back