iExplorer windows keep popin up....?

O

oO ShifterZ Oo

on my system idle or when im using the computer w/o using internet explorer dozens of pop ups occur. i dunno why, even thou im not browing the internet it just pop ups. does ne know know how to fix this and wat the problem is.

sometimes when i ctrl+alt+del i see two iexplorer.exe.... ne suggestions.?

Also check to make sure that programs like Spyblast haven't installed themselves on your computer. They sit in your system tray and creat popups.

there is nothin in my system tray. i dunno wat it is. virus? but i scan my hdd n it came out to be nothin

im sry its not iexplorer.exe its iexplore.exe and i updated my virus definations (10/17/03) and i did a virus scan and it did not decect ne viruses. so then i did a search for the file "W32.HLLW.Cult.C@mm" that NetRyder was tellin me about, but i was tryin to find the file to erase it, but have not been found in the windows search and it still popin up windows n such. i talked to my local friend near where i live (rancho cucamonga) w/ and he said he also has the same problem of windows keep popin up.

already have dat software installed in my system, and no spyware in my system/

to me it more describive the windows poping up are non windows. i mean there isnt the iE file, edit, etc / adress bar etc, it s just a small box takin up the upper left hand side of my screen. the only way to close it to right click it from the start menu bar. its like a chromeless window but w/o the window. its jsut a plain web site titled "Top Web!" dat keeps poping up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back